Centre for Resolution is a Worcestershire based service that works across England and Wales, founded in 2016 by Ryan Compton. Fuelled by his own experiences of inaccessible services, inspired Ryan to offer a range of services that promote equality, diversity, inclusion and delivered with a person-centred approach.
The organisation represents a group of professionals with a variety of specialist skills that work across the public, private and third sector.
We promote diversity, inclusion and equality by providing specialist training, mediation Worcester and coaching services. We believe everyone should be treated with fairness, have autonomy and to ultimately feel empowered.
Our vision is to positively influence society in becoming inclusive, fair and diverse.
- We listen to what our customers want so we can create a bespoke service that provides you with the best solutions
- To provide our services sensitively, timely and ethically
- To ensure we utilise our full range of skills to maximise the impact for our clients
- That we have a realistic approach ensuring that our clients have achievable outcomes
- To ensure that we have an honest and transparent relationship with our clients
Although we are based in Worcester we are proud to say that our work takes us across the UK.