What is mentoring and coaching?
Mentoring and coaching is when an individual provides support and guidance to someone to help them progress positively to the next stage of their life, for example through education, career, business or personal development.
Coaching and mentoring improves people’s personal and social development as well as creating a greater self-awareness and identifying strengths and capabilities.
We feel it’s important to work in the here and now and together we will focus on finding solutions and implementing strategies, in order for you to achieve your goals.
A method used in mentoring and coaching is reflection. This will allow you to not only reflect on your situation now and in the future but also to focus your actions and widen your ambitions.
Research has proved that quality coaching and mentoring relationships have powerful positive effects on people.
Everyone can benefit from the support that mentoring and coaching has to offer.
About Centre for Resolution’s Mentoring and coaching
One of the key elements of our sessions is creating a space that is open, honest and transparent.
Centre for Resolution’s mentoring and coaching sessions are tailored towards each individual. Sessions can take place face to face, via the telephone or Skype.
Our mentors and coaches work with young people and adults of all ages and abilities in a wide range of settings.
Who we work with:
- SME’s and national organisations
- Those in education
- People in the workplace
- Individuals starting small businesses
- Individuals and families
- People with disabilities
Benefits of Centre for Resolution’s mentoring
- Improved motivation, self-esteem and confidence
- Boosts transferable life skills
- Greater feeling of self awareness
- Increase in well being
- Business planning
- Advice, guidance and support
- Highly experienced mentors and coaches
- Business growth and development
- Increased focus and determination
- Healthier relationships with colleagues, family, friends, teachers and others
- Interest in having a job/career and the knowledge of how to do so
- Increased self-advocacy skills
It doesn’t matter what you do or who you are, having an independent mentor or coach will not only make you grow as a person by sharing experiences but will increase motivation, heighten aspirations and help you reach your goals.